Code of Conduct
- The Bristol and Bath Railway Path is a shared space to be used by pedestrians, disabled people and cyclists with consideration for all
- Everyone has equal priority
- Cyclists - please pass pedestrians and disabled people slowly and carefully, and warn them by bell or voice if they haven't seen you.
- For safety, please ensure that young children are supervised and dogs are kept under control.
- Please only use official access points onto the Path to avoid erosion and damage to nature
- Keep visible at dusk or night with lights or light coloured clothing
- Motorbikes are not allowed
TrailsThe Avon Frome Partnership of Bristol City Council, South Gloucestershire Council and Bath & North East Somerset Council does its best to resolve problems as soon as they arise. If you find a problem, please report it – sometimes your reports are what draws the necessary attention to resolving it.
The path connects with the River Avon Trail
To report maintenance problems:St Philips Road to Railway Terrace:
Bristol City Council, Bristol Parks: (0117) 922 3719
South Gloucestershire Council: (01454) 868000
Bath & North East Somerset Council: (01225) 394041